|Carr, Antley, Kellerhals, Inc.
130 Penmarc Drive, Suite 104
Raleigh, NC 27603
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE APPLICATION HIGHLIGHTS
* Vendor numbers can be numbers or letters (up to 6 positions)
* Discounts can be specified in any of the following ways:
* Maintains the following vendor history information:
* Allows gross invoice amount to be broken down into retainage, discount, tax,
and paid-to-date amounts
* All listings allow for entry of a specified range of vendors to include on the report
* Interfaces with General Ledger, Job Cost, Purchase Order/ Subcontractor Control, and Activity History applications
* Protects certain fields of information which if changed would create problems with an accurate audit trail.
* Tracks Workers Compensation and General Liability certificate numbers, expiration dates, and withholding percentages.
* Allows processing of single checks on demand.