|Carr, Antley, Kellerhals, Inc.
130 Penmarc Drive, Suite 104
Raleigh, NC 27603
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE APPLICATION HIGHLIGHTS
* Customer numbers can be numbers or letters (up to 6 positions)
* Customers can be open item or balance forward or a combination of both
* If discounts are used, the system allows for multiple discount rates
* Maintains the following customer history information
* Allows gross invoice amount to be broken down into retainage, discount, tax, and paid-to-date amounts
* Invoices can be prepaid or partially paid
* Includes invoice processing routine which allows for printing of invoices
* Payment entry cycle permits all invoices, all invoices for a particular customer, individual invoices, or lump sum (for balance forward customers); all within a specified invoice date
* Customer inquiry display
* Invoice inquiry display
* Each invoice can have multiple job cost and/or general ledger revenue disbursements
* Ages invoices as current, over 30 days, over 60 days, over 90 days, or over 120 days
* The system allows for the calculation of service charges with multiple service charge rates
* Produces the following reports:
Customer History Listing
* All listings allow for entry of a specified range of customers to include on the report
* Interfaces with General Ledger, Job Cost, and Activity History applications
* Protects certain information which if changed would create problems with an accurate audit trail.
* Allows for creation and printing of detailed Invoices.