|Carr, Antley, Kellerhals, Inc.
130 Penmarc Drive, Suite 104
Raleigh, NC 27603
GENERAL LEDGER APPLICATION HIGHLIGHTS
* General Ledger account numbers can be numbers or letters (up to 9 positions)
* The chart of accounts can be subdivided into:
* Supports a journal entry routine which posts to the general ledger and job cost applications
* Supports a standard journal entry file which allows for repetitive journal entries
* Receives transactions from the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll systems
* Maintains an "audit trail" of all transations
* Projected financial statements can be printed prior to closing
* Produces the following reports:
Montly Transaction Report
Transaction Analysis Report
* Interfaces with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Job Cost, Purchase Order/Subcontractor Control, and Activity History applications
* Protects certain information which if changed would create problems with an accurate audit trail.
* Allows posting to months in the previous fiscal year.
* Allows for printing of financial statements for the previous fiscal year