|Carr, Antley, Kellerhals, Inc.
130 Penmarc Drive, Suite 104
Raleigh, NC 27603
JOB COST APPLICATION HIGHLIGHTS
* Job Numbers can be numbers or letters (up to 6 positions)
* Jobs can be subdivided into phases and subphases.
* Phases and subphases can each be numbers or letters (up to 6 positions each)
* Flexible job setup; standard jobs can be used to create actual jobs
* Phases and subphases are subdivided into cost types. The seven cost types which are supported are
* Entering percents complete, projected future costs, or costs at completion allow for the printing of cost reports which project costs at completion
* Allows for entry of standard breakdown descriptions
* Maintains the following in both dollars and units:
* Can select reports by beginning and ending job number, cost types to include, and date through which cost should be reported.
* Produces the following reports:
(There are variations of these reports and many additional reports that are standard with the system.)
* Interfaces with Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Purchase Order/Subcontractor Control, and Activity History
* Protects certain information which if changed would create problems with an accurate audit trail.
* Tracks and reports both cost posted to jobs and payments received on jobs.
* Allows for tracking cost on individual pieces of equipment.